All our professionals at John Kolberg, DPM maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in podiatry.
John Kolberg, DPM
- Bachelors of Science in BioChemistry from SUNY Stony Brook 1993
- Doctorate of Podiatric Medicice from NY College of Podiatric Medicine 1997
- Residency in Podiatric Orthopedics and Surgery from Bronx VA Medical Center 1998
- Medical Staff at St. Joseph’s Hospital, Bethpage, NY
- Member of the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member of the Nassau County Division of the NY State Podiatric Medical Association
- Private Practice 1998 to present in Westbury, NY
Front Desk and General Office Manager
Has been with us since 2003 and is the lifeline of the practice. She is the first and last impression each and every patient experiences on a daily basis.
Billing and Accounts Receivables
Has been with us since 2006 and has dutifully and efficiently undertaken the eminence task of keeping our books balanced.